Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kitties, Baggies, Baggie Winner!

Dun dun dun.... So the winner of the green floral pouch from last post is...Jewelz!
Congrats! Please email me your full name & shipping address :)

Okay so first.. I've never shown you a video of my kittens. I'm a little sad, because I should have filmed them more when they were both super tiny. They're almost 7 pounds now! Very heavy for being only 4.5 months old.


And I also made new pouches over the course of the last week:







This bag ^ got out-of-hand big. It can fit ... too much:

^ and that's not.. really half full, lol.



All up for sale on the website for super cheap since these are just for fun and practice :)

I'll end this post with a photo of how much Brian and I love the kitties:

keke, look at Kratos' glowy eyes. DEVIL CAT (jk jk) Yes, we (and by that, I mean mostly Brian..) built them steps to play on (shelves from IKEA). Heights build confident and social cats, and we are dedicated to making our kitties happy. And yes, they have big scratchers and all that jazz. More giant cat tress to come in the future, when Brian and I move in together and we have more room.

Okaiiiiii bye!
love,
Lisa
heqicrystaldesigns@hotmail.com
SHOP HE QI
TWITTER
Facebook

No comments: