Wednesday, July 06, 2011

QUICKIE: Work update, so many mother of pearl birdies!

A reallllllllll quick update-- I will make a more detailed one with lots more substance over the weekend :)
Work has started, and it's awesome. I'm surrounded by really amazing people and mentors. More on that later :)

Over the last couple of days, I've made more designs with mother of pearl birds, which I know you are all very fond of!

ENJOY!








I also want to do a quick giveaway this weekend, so stay tuned for that!

love,
Lisa
heqicrystaldesigns@hotmail.com
SHOP HE QI
TWITTER
Facebook

6 comments:

xoladiihoneyxo said...

glad you're enjoying work dear =D

Shiseiten said...

love the black flower ones!

Joanne said...

Already placed my order for the beautiful necklace. I just couldn't pass it up. ^^ Looking forward to more of your new pieces!

Stephanie C said...

Yay for work! That means you can play harder later =)

Lisa said...

cute earrings. nope it was the trump hotel :)

yifan said...

Cute cute! The last one is my fav :)