Monday, November 16, 2009

Eternal Sailor Moon Necklace and more!

For those of you who haven't read my blog in the summer-- well, whenever I make jewelry, I almost always put on some anime, or some show other random show (Huan Zhu Ge Ge, anyone?). Usually, it's Sailor Moon-- because there are 200 episodes and it takes me a while to finish. Just two days ago, I finished the season, again.I watch it in Japanese with English subs on Veoh. I've been looking for the COMPLETE DVD set with English subs... anyone know a good place to get an original? And if so, price?

I'm not a crazy fan, but I really do enjoy watching Sailor Moon. It brings me back to my elementary school days, lol :X

In honor of my favorite transformation, "Eternal Sailor Moon", I've made a necklace inspired by her. I've been searching for the right "wings" for a long time, and this is.. one of the better ones I've found. One downside is that the wings aren't sterling silver :(. I'm currently negotiating getting sterling silver wings, but those are PRICEY. Currently, this goes for $25-- and I think that's a very reasonable price tag. With sterling silver wings, it'd be at LEAST $35-40. What do you guys think? Sterling silver wings, yes no?

Here's my fav Usagi transformation:


And my necklace, Eternal Sailor Moon:

** These match my "hearts with wings" earrings! ;)
If you want matching earrings, let me know... I might give a discount.
Here's the link to the earrings:
http://heheproductions.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=5550446
Available in the matching PINK!

Modeled:

If you guys want other colors, shoot me an email and we'll work something out!
Also, only 3 available.

Other things I've worked on...
I used up the last HK charm I had to make a simple necklace:




Earrings:




Promos for November 16-17, 2009
Special Discounts for orders placed and paid for during the above time. No exceptions, sorry!
Handmade Jewelry Only. Only one promotion per order, and promotions do NOT apply to custom orders OR sale items. Let me know you're a reader of my blog. Email me with your order to qualify: heqicrystaldesigns@hotmail.com
I will then make a personal listing for your on my site.
Website: http://www.heheproductions.ecrater.com
Discounts exclude S/H charges unless otherwise noted.

1. Buy 1 bracelet, take $10 off the second one!
2. Holiday Bulk Discounts (share the love!) 10% off all orders over $100! If you're ordering an even larger amount ($150+), ever larger discounts will apply, ask me about it!
3. Buy any necklace, and take $5 off any pair of earrings! (Whoa, that means, if you buy a necklace, you'll get a pair of little heart or flower dangles for only $3.75!)
4. FREE shipping if you buy 2 or more SALE SECTION items.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter! I think I'm going to have RANDOM Giveaways on there! 
^ I'm not starting that till I get 100 followers!

6 comments:

Kittin said...

the blue morpho necklaces is really pretty.
sailor moon was an awesome anime. sorry i don't buy subbed anime x.x there was a cantonese dubbed version.

xoladiihoneyxo said...

I think yes to sterling silver wings! =] It'll be worth it. I've been searching for good DVD sets. lol. The Eternal Sailor Moon necklace seems to be missing something... just a little detail, I think. lol. It's just me. Everything you made is gorgeous!!! =D

Rhania E. said...

i watched this anime cartoon before =)

i like sailor neptune and chibimoon =)

Noriki said...

yes to sterling silver wings! XD
your Eternal Sailor Moon necklace is really really pretty x3 !

Unknown said...

That's also my favorite transformation! She's so pretty in that picture. xD Not too big a fan the shoulder sleeves though. But, it's a gorgeous necklace. <33

Marie. said...

I LOVE those wings and dammit you're making it very hard to choose what earrings I want to wear to my wedding! lol