Thursday, October 15, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness and the beginning of Holiday Jewelry

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I went a little crazy and beaded this pink ribbon:

Made with over 60 SWAROVSKI Crystal beads, and Japanese seed beads.



^ Sorry, I was in a bit of a hurry and didn't angle it quite as nicely as I'd tried to :X

This is up for $50.
$20 of that will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Ladies, come support the cause. I'll be adding a whole range of PINK products that if you purchase, I will donate a part of the proceeds to the NBCF.

Learn about breast cancer here:

Buy it HERE.
Receipt will be available after the first product gets sold! Only three available, since these take LOTS of beads.

Visit Wuzzy's blog for a Giveaway she's having in honor of raising awareness for breast cancer!

------------------------------------------------------------

A dark piece. Black Magick Necklace


And the continuation of my holiday line!


Quick update over! I have class, and then a Circuit lab (I HATE THAT CLASS!)

Contact Email: heqicrystaldesigns@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.heheproductions.ecrater.com

- Lisa

6 comments:

Calia Yang said...

OMG!! I love the BCA ribbon charm!!! super cute!!!

and i love the colors of Black Magick!! full of HAWTNESS!

Panina said...

That black magick necklace reminds me of a vampire... ^__^ A sexy one at that... lol.

Thanks again for the pegasus! I loveeee it!

Marie. said...

Lovin the new stuff! I love the pink ribbon and the gold holiday earrings!

wuzzyangel said...

Hi Lisa! I'll count it as an entry, but could you pls comment back on the giveaway post with the link to this post, so I can count it officially. Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous dark piece! And those earrings are perfect for the holidays!

Unknown said...

thank you again Lisa :)
oh my god, this new rose ribbon is wonderful :)