Monday, August 24, 2009

Achilles is Cute & new earrings + DISCOUNT!

I can't get enough of this cat. WHY IS HE SO CUTE? He's eating treats from my hand :: giant smile::



Moonlight is my absolute favorite SWAROVSKI color, so here's a moonlight version of the heart earrings:


And a purple AB version, which seems to be popular =)

^ Daylight takes amazing photos, dontcha think?

Special discount for people who read my blog:
$3 FLAT WORLD WIDE SHIPPING + 5% off your entire order!
Just EMAIL ME (hehe.productions@hotmail.com) the LINKS to the items you want on my official website: heheproductions.ecrater.com between now and August 31, and I'll take the discount off for you & then send you a bill via PayPal. PayPal only please! MUST BE A FOLLOWER! Questions? EMAIL ME!
ALSO, get free facial masks with EVERY order! Let me know you want some masks when you email me. As as usual, comes with other freebies =)

Love,
Lisa

No comments: