Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sailor Pluto Earrings, Doggie Update!

I made some Sailor Pluto earrings on Friday, but couldn't get them up till today due to a busy weekend.

Here they are! Pretty close to the Anime, I think. Made with polymer clay =), and also glazed for shine.



See them HERE, along with the other Sailor Moon collection. Also, I will have Sailor Moon's FIRST pair of earrings up, soon! I'm still waiting on some materials.

And thanks to everyone who wished the doggie good luck! I was talking her out for a short walk today, and we ran into her owner!! YAYYYYY Pickles is back home and happy.

And quick reminder:
I also wanted to offer a deluxe goodie bag with purchase over $50 from Oct. 7 - Oct. 12, 2010.
Just put GOODIES! in the comments section during checkout, and you'll get a surprise grab-bag full of yummies and beauty products with your order!



love,
Lisa
heqicrystaldesigns@hotmail.com
SHOP HE QI
TWITTER
FORMSPRING

Facebook

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really loving your sailor moon series!!!!

YAY for pickles!! so happy that you ran into her owner!!

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

Yay! I'm so happy for Pickles!!

XD

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie C said...

I read your entry about Pickles and I'm so glad that you ran into her owner! Yay! Someone was looking out for that doggy =)

I can't wait to see the Sailor Moon earrings!

stochastic888 said...

Yay for Pickles! I love Sailor Moon anything! xD

:D said...

aww that's good news that the pickles founds its owner. did you ever get the name of the puppy?

love how you have a sailor moon jewelry collection.

Unknown said...

aww yaya for pickles^^

joanna-kuang said...

congrats on Pickles finding her owner! what were the odds?? AMAZING! I'm glad everything worked out. :)

oooooh, I've always wanted to learn how to use/mold the polymer clay (for nail art/deco) so it's pretty awesome that you were able to do them for the earrings. :)

Anonymous said...

yay to puppy :D