Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, Coupon & Sale =)

Hi everyone! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you're enjoying your Holiday, however you're spending it.

Thought I'd take the time to quickly spread some thanks-- for all of you! Where would I be without you?
Enjoy 10% off all orders $50 and over, today only Expires Nov. 27, 2010 with code: thanks2010

There's also a new bracelet:


Some new earrings


And a better shot of my macaron batch:


.

Please keep an eye on THIS PAGE for Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale!
I will be adding things on there over the next couple of days =)

Thank you for dropping by this Thanksgiving!
love,
Lisa
heqicrystaldesigns@hotmail.com
SHOP HE QI
TWITTER
Facebook

3 comments:

Stephanie C said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too babes!!!

:D said...

the bracelet is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

This post is making me hungry...yummy looking pics!