Monday, November 15, 2010

Carved Flower Earrings, Gold Holiday earrings + Free studs + Random

Hi everyone!

As the holidays draw closer, please plan ahead accordingly-- the last day to order your He Qi for the Holidays is posted on my website.

I made 2 more pairs of earrings with these gemstone coin beads. I'm fricken obsessed.

Lovin' the white jade!


And another Cherry Quartz.
I managed to get a whole strand of Cherry Quartz, so expect to see loads of these...


And a pair of earrings for the Holidays. Another addition to the Everyday Classic collection!


And a promo, until supplies run out! I have about 10 pairs to give out.

See the rest of the promos HERE.

Also, thought I'd share what I had for dinner tonight:

Spicy tuna roll! Made with sashimi grade tuna, kewpie mayo, sriracha, imitation crab, rice + flavoring, avocado, seawead. SO GOOD. I also bought some sashimi grade scallops that I'm saving for a later night snack, hehe =)

A shot of the roomies' bunny, after it got a bath, :X


I'm personally NOT a fan of dressing up my pets... but here's a shot of Achilles as an Elf. HAHAH

Oh god, he was so pissed. This is NOT his costume-- it's for my roomate's dog, but we thought it might be slightly amusing to have him wear it... for 2 min. He's fine, he's not mad anymore.

BTW, I'm thinking of shutting down my formspring. People are really abusing this "being anonymous" thing :P.
If you have any questions, please direct them to my email! If I don't get back to you within a week, please email me again because I may have skipped it for some reason. Please note I do NOT respond to spam, advertisements, or requests asking me to reveal my jewelry supplier. Think about it-- can you walk into a jewelry store and ask where they get their gemstones? Same idea =) Thanks for understanding!

Lisa
heqicrystaldesigns@hotmail.com
SHOP HE QI
TWITTER
Facebook

7 comments:

Kittin said...

i emailed you a while back but u never answered...

Shirley said...

I lovee the coin bead earrings!!! :D

CUTEEE bunny!! But your roommate should be careful with giving Bunnies baths! They shouldn't really be bathed unless they're ridiculously dirty because they can easily get sick. Just in case your roommate didn't know ;)

Stephanie said...

I'm in love with those white jade earrings! I love it paired with the white leaf ahhh! :)

Unknown said...

the white gemstone coin is really pretty~ such an elegant sheen.

Ahh the bunny looks so cold ^^;;!! and even if your cat was pissed, eheh the hat is pretty cute on him :)

Anonymous said...

yea unfortunately there are spammers everywhere and anywhere that's easy to post.
those earrings are pretty~

Stephanie C said...

Beautiful!! And poor Achilles, lol he looks so mad in that picture

Saving Capulet said...

I love the pearl dangling earrings <3 and what a cute bunny and kitty <3 they look so adorable xD