Monday, February 27, 2012

Cuff Bracelet, Cameo Ring, Bollywood Necklace, Clover Earrings & gift for you :)

I have some new creations to share with you!

First off, I came across these lovely, edgy feather cuff bracelets and could not help but to bring them to you:

The come in antique brass and bright silver finish!


I also brought back my Silver Clover abd Teardrop dangles:


And the two pieces that I am SUPER excited about...

^ This piece was inspired by Bollywood. Colorful, bright, intense colors. Lots of wire-wrap, time and love went into this necklace, which is long (36") so it can double as a multi-stranded necklace!

This Victorian Inspired Cameo Ring is.. tied for favorite in this batch of creations. I've been on a Victorian kick lately (as you will see with a new creation... not jewelry related... which I will reveal in the next couple of months as I continue to perfect it...)... and this embodies the essence of the Victorian women:

Classy. I've hunted for the perfect cameo bead; turns out this was the hardest part for creating these rings. There are TONS of sellers who sell low quality, fuzzy cameos! Dislike. I purchased from many sellers before coming across on that is quality, with an extremely clear and crisp silhouette. Enjoy!

For everyone who places an order between now and Mar 1, 2012, you will receive a sample of He Qi's Bath Tea! Please leave a note in the comments section during checkout that you are a reader of my blog, and that you'd like a satchet of bath tea with your order :) Limit one per customer while supplies last! No minimum order required :)

Lisa
SHOP
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
heqicrystaldesigns@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Shiseiten said...

That cameo ring is perfect. I've been looking for one like that for awhile now! :D And great job on the Bollywood necklace. It is stunning!!