Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quick post: A cool baking PS video & New HQCD!

I came across this video on Youtube, and wanted to share it with you all =)
It's a super creative video of something using the Photoshop interface to bake cookies :D.



And new stuff I made over the last couple days while I was in Tahoe.

Princess theme bracelet;


Princess theme earrings;


Custom Rings:





New Earrings:


BTW, I'm going to be MIA for the next week- I have midterms :X

SHOP HQCD
Contact me for questions/custom orders: heqicrystaldesigns@hotmail.com

Love,
Lisa

7 comments:

WLOVEXO said...

That was such a cute video :3 I love baking hahaha.

The jewelry pieces you make are very pretty :]


M[CROWN]*

Kittin said...

the last pair of earrings look so nice =D

Saving Capulet said...

love the princess theme earrings! <3

Shiseiten said...

love the new rings! :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new earrings!! So beautiful!

Pauline said...

The video is so cute! I couldn't help but to laugh at the sounds the cursor made when it was turned into a nut.

Love the princess earrings!

Yumiko said...

i love the princess theme earings. is there a way to order?