This Giveaway is OVER!
I know I promised another giveaway, so here it is!This is in celebration of reaching 300 followers, AND Valentine's Day =)
The theme is Eco Friendly, so I'm featuring Physicians Formula's Organic Wear!
Also included a necklace that features hearts, in honor of Valentine's Day =)
Prize Pack includes:
1. HQCD Signature Necklace, 20 inches. With sterling silver key charm, SWAROVSKI Hearts, on a sterling silver heart chain. $33 value!
2. Physicians Formula's Organic Wear: Natural Origin Concealer Stick
3. Physicians Formula's Organic Wear: Natural Origin Eye Shadow Duo (pink/brown)
4. Physicians Formula's Organic Wear Natural Origin Blush
5. Valentine's Day lollipops! :D (not pictured!)
Rules of Entry:
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or have parental consent
- Open to residents world wide
- Giveaway begins on January 19, 2010, and ends on February 5th, 2010.
Winner will be randomly drawn by random.org after February 5th, 2010.
How to Enter:
- Be a follower of this blog. (You don't have to have a blog to follow!)
- Earn your first entry by leaving a COMMENT here with you name and email address. This is mandatory, so I know where to contact you!
- Earn (1) additional entry by spreading the word by blogging about it, tweeting, facebooking, myspacing, whatever. Make a separate comment with the link to your "spread the word" entry.
- Earn (1) additional entry by going to my SHOP and telling me which piece you're most likely to purchase. Please make this a separate comment!
- Earn an additional entry by LINKING to HQCD (either my blog or website) from your website with this image:
If anything is unclear, or you have any questions, let me know!
BTW, here are some new pieces I've made for you all!
^ Those are my LAST TWO pairs of heart studs. No more, after this! Going to make more unique things =)
... such as this piece;
^ the lilies are WHITE GOLD plated! =) Detailed and beautiful piece.
Visit my SHOP!
Next post, I'll be writing about the Haiti Donation event! So far, we're at $13.89!!!
Let's keep going! If you want to spread the word about the event, please feel free to use this banner:
Till next time,