Thursday, October 27, 2011

New GWP + Korean Imports + One pair of new earrings :)

SoOoOOoOOOO in random news...

I have opened up my Etsy again. Thought I'd give it another shot. It's been a while. :)
Visit if you'd like: http://www.etsy.com/shop/heheproductions

I found these Korean imported earrings while cleaning, and decided I will sell them since I can't wear them ><
(due to sensitive ears).
These are under the NON handmade section.




And here, a pair of earrings made with recent SWAROVSKI 2011 Fall release Rhombus crystals:


And new gift with purchase of $30 or more :) No code needed!


What is everyone doing this weekend? ITS FRIDAY TOMORROW!
My plan: to eat some good sushi.

goodnight!
Lisa
heqicrystaldesigns@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Kittin said...

the cellphone charms look neat.