Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Blog Sale! Asian products + FREE samples while supplies last

Hi Everyone,

The beau and I are moving soon! I was going through my stuff and found a bunch of items, still brand new in package that would benefit from new homes. I am only shipping to the US as international postage prices have doubled in the last few weeks! (sorry!).  If you're international and there's something you REALLY want, get in touch with my anyway and maybe we can work something out if you buy a few items.

If you have any specific questions about these items, please do not hesitate to contact me at lisaHQCD@gmail.com.  Otherwise, if you're interested in something, PLEASE send me an email at lisaHQCD@gmail.com -- I'll put together a total for you and send you a PayPal invoice. All prices in US dollars.

FREE SAMPLES w/ every purchase while supplies last!
Shipping will be $2-$3 USD

Koji Natural Eye Talk - Brand New in Package
3 pcs. available
$9.50 each.

Left: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23 CLICK HERE for description
Right: Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream No. 23 CLICK HERE for description
Perfect Cover: $9
Signature Real Complete: $30
SOLD

Koji Spring Heart Eyelashes with glue, from my trip to Japan last year.
 
$6

Kiss Me Double Sided Eyelid Tape, 50 pairs, from my trip to Japan last year
$9

Daiso Charcoal Peel-Off Face Mask - 80 grams 
4 available
$3.50

I'll edit this post with availability if anything sells.
Thanks!


Again, PLEASE send me an email at lisaHQCD@gmail.com if you see anything you're interested in.
Thanks everyone! It's likely over the weekend I'll add more.


Lisa
lisaHQCD@gmail.com

No comments: