Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Creations + Go see Avengers now.

Last week I made some leather fringe (in the shape of leaves) earrings! These are becoming more popular and I wanted to try my hand at working with leather:

 
They're pretty cool looking. Mixed media always produces interesting results.

They wear like such:

Visit the page for the Modern Pocahontas HERE.

I brought back an older design that I had only 1 set of... in a different colors this time:

See the Double Helix HERE.

And many of you have been asking for studs, so these two were made for you:

I love the new Large Aquamarine Butterfly studs:
No Holes-- foiled backing for extra shine. Really stunning. See them HERE.

Lastly, little light rose pear drops in matte, brushed heart studs
 

Lastly, I generally don't gush about movies I've seen, but..
... 
....
...
.....

If you haven't seen the Avengers in theaters, go see it NOW.
It was surprisingly well done. I'm a huge Iron Man fan (what can I say, tech gets me excited), and was very pleased at how well they allotted each of the main characters (and they seemed all to be main characters in their own way) plenty of screen time. Clever lines, great action and little quirks really made this movie amazing. Well done. One of the better movies I have seen in a while.

Anyway, I must be off. Enjoy the new Gift with Purchase on the He Qi Website!


Lisa
heqicrystaldesigns@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Sam Murakami said...

I guess I'm the only one who fell asleep while watching Avengers? ;__; I found it the most boring movie in a while although I really do love superhero + action movies. ><