Sunday, June 09, 2013

Secret Sale of Summer 2013! Handmade jewelry at steep discounts :)

Hi everyone!

It's supposed to reach a high of 110 degrees F. today!  I've just completed my morning workout and am now ready to face the rest of the day... inside.. with A/C...

To celebrate this record breaking weather...  I intend to clear out current He Qi inventory to make new room for a whole new collection.  As jewelry does not expire.. this is a great time to purchase gifts for upcoming events/birthdays/ even the holidays!

If you are interested in any pieces below, please email me at lisaHQCD@gmail.com with title "Secret Sale Order" and include your country of residence and the items you'd like to purchase.  I'll then send you an invoice that includes shipping to your country.

Only ONE of each piece available unless otherwise noted. All pieces are in perfect condition-- nothing wrong with them, but I do need to make room for more goodies!

All of these items are IN STOCK, ready to ship.
Sorry, this deal can't be combined with any other offer!

Offers expire Wednesday June 12, 2013.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

SALE OVER items removed.

Thank you all!   I leave you today with a photo of some macs I baked the other day-- still half hollow but they're getting better...



Love,
Lisa

lisaHQCD@gmail.com

No comments: